The Church will not be the same as we move forward from this global crisis. We need Christians living out of a deep inner life with Jesus and who serve as salt and light in the world for Him.
Out of a desire to best utilize this season to invest in deep discipleship, we are leading The Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course this Fall. The focus will be primarily on your inner life in Jesus. We are structuring the Course for those with serious desire to grow and mature in their relationships with Him.
REGISTER TO RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION AND THE ZOOM LINK FOR WEDNESDAYS FROM 7:00 – 9:00 P.M.
Nov. 10, 17 – Dec. 1, 8, 15 – Jan. 5, 12, 19
- The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality (Saul & the False Self)
- Know Yourself that You May Know God (David & Leading from a True Self)
- Go Back to Go Forward (Joseph and a Life of Surrender)
- Journey Through the Wall (Abraham and the Dark Night of Leadership)
- Enlarge Your Soul Through Grief & Loss (Jesus and the Treasures Found in Loss)
- Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office and Sabbath (A Sabbath Deep Dive)
- Grow Into an Emotionally Mature Adult (Loving People as a Thou not an It)
- Develop a Rule of Life (Re-crafting How You Structure Your Life)