Friday mornings, 6:30 – 7:45 a.m.
Lake Forest Campus
(October 2-November 20)
The Fraternity is a weekly gathering of men’s small groups to explore what the Bible says about life, faith and ideas that matter to men. We combine relevant topics with Bible-based content that’s accessible yet challenging for any man.
Topic/Book for the semester: The Four Loves by C.S. Lewis
This short book surfaces conversations men need to have: family, marriage/sex, friendship, and God’s love
- 6:30 a.m. start time and breaking for groups by 6:50 a.m.
- Order the book yourself – find a cheap price and your favorite format (paper, digital, audio). We will have a few copies for sale if you forget. If you are an audio book guy, this is the only (professional) recording of C S Lewis reading his own book. It’s a lot of fun to hear the old Oxford don’s accent and pronunciations.
- Masks required in the building – If your group wants to meet off campus or outside, that is fine.
- Large group meeting will be in sanctuary, practicing social distancing.
- No food or drinks will be provided