Online Worship Services
Archived sermons are available at www.christchurchil.org/sermons.
1. Make sure to check here daily for updates on services, activities, and more
3. Download the Christ Church app and enable notifications
4. If you are not already signed up for our email newsletters, please do so. We will be sending out updates and resources through these.
As the Church, we want to be prepared to reach out and respond to immediate needs whether that need is for spiritual, emotional, or tangible support such as basic crisis intervention. This is an opportunity for us to lean into Jesus and be wise about how-to best love people who may become sick, overcome by fear, and uncertain about the future. Click here to learn more about how to serve the needs of our members and local community, as they may arise. Luke 12:35 “Be dressed and ready for service and keep your lamps burning…”
If you or a family member are experiencing concerning stress related to Covid-19, please let us know how we can best serve you.
- For prayer and encouragement our Care Support teams are available to support you. Please click here to submit a prayer request and here to find Care groups.
- For pastoral care and support please click here to locate the nearest campus to you so the pastor may reach out to you
- For basic crisis intervention visit the Get Help section on our site.