I do not need to tell you that there is a lot of anger and divisiveness out there. Nor do I need to note that most people respond by keeping their head down. Christ offers different advice. In Hebrews 10 we are told to encourage one another. In today’s devotion, I explore what that might look like, and also lay down a challenge.
- Let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings,
- Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.
- Let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds,
- Let us not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing;
- But let us encourage one another.