NAME: Andrew Dun
OCCUPATION: President, Amerisafe Group
MARITAL STATUS (Spouse’s Name): Carolyn Dun
CHILDREN: Lindsay, 29 & Drew, 27
HOW LONG YOU HAVE ATTENDED CHRIST CHURCH: 19 years
AREAS OF PREVIOUS INVOLVEMENT AND MINISTRY:
- Christian Heritage Academy Board of Directors, 2005-2010
- Christ Church Deacon Board, 2010-2016
- Christ Church Crown Financial Ministries/Financial Peace University, 2002-2017
WHY YOU ARE WILLING TO SERVE AS AN ELDER?
- Advance God’s Kingdom in our local communities and around they world
- Help ensure the long-term, health, vitality, and growth of Christ Church
HOW YOU WOULD DESCRIBE THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY OF AN ELDER?
- Provide advice, support, and counsel to Senior Pastor and Staff.
- Collaborate with others on the Board to develop and maintain church vision and mission.
- Support church members and attendees through prayer and other activities as needed.
WHAT AREAS, IF ANY, YOU WOULD LIKE TO PERSONALLY BE INVOLVED IN AS AN ELDER?
- Stewardship and generosity
- Global and Local Missions
- Church growth strategy
- Anywhere I can help!