Here’s how you request HOGS help:
1. Fill out and Submit the work request form below.
2. The HOGS team reviews all work requests and directly contacts the individual or family who has submitted the request. If it is agreed that HOGS can meet the need* more details on the work needed is collected and a date/time is set for the team to come and complete the work requested.
3. If needed, a HOGS Team member may need to visit the work site prior to the arrival of the team to do the work to better assess the actual need, time it will take and the materials required.
4. HOGS team members show up on the scheduled date to do the work requested. Where able, the individual or family who has submitted the request will help the HOGS team in the work project on the service day. If needed, a follow up appointment is made.
* Submitting out a request for service from HOGS does not guarantee service. Some work may be too extensive or complicated for HOGS, if this is the case alternative assistance is recommended when possible.