There are times when each of us needs the care and support of another person. We believe the love of Jesus is healing and transforming. We want to share His love, comfort and peace with those in need of care and support.
This ministry provides Christian one-to-one care for anyone in our congregation who is going through a difficult time.
If you are dealing with any of the following challenges, a 1 to 1Care Minister can help:
- Hospitalization or coping with a chronic illness
- Caring for an ill or disabled family member
- Grieving a death of a loved one
- Lonely or discouraged
- Unemployed or in a job crisis
- Facing a life transition
- Anticipating the birth or adoption of a child
- Separated or divorced
- Aging and elderly needs
- Experiencing a spiritual crisis
To connect with a 1 to 1 Care Minister or if you have questions, contact Jeanne Ley at firstname.lastname@example.org.